About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Conserning Evil Scientists...

Evil.. 
Evil what?
Evil Scientists.
*GASPETH* You said a bad word!

Not really... But I seriously despise those guys. They're completely turned backwards, upside-down, inside-out, and twisted into gooey, gross imperfection! They are honestly the worst things in the world! They are my pet peeve, my worst nightmare, my Frankenstein's head on a spider's body!--Just in case I haven't stressed this enough: I DOUBLE-TRIPLE-QUADRUPLE CLACK EVIL SCIENTISTS!!


I bet you're wondering what events set me off on this little rant.

Well, try guessing where I am right now... Go on, guess!...........
If you guessed anywhere but being held prisoner in some kind of heavily guarded, top secret, under-ground laboratory, you guessed wrong. Believe it or not, such a place is exactly where Lavender, Pegasus, Genovia and I have all found ourselves.
Let me explain how we got here:

It was the aforementioned foursome responding to a call for immediate assistance from two police officers about a hostage situation and a super villain- Now, normally police officers don't call on vigilante heros such as myself, but Pegasus is something we call "a registered super hero", meaning she signed paperwork and is legally filed with the government.
So anyway, we think this'll be a pretty normal routine, right? Show up, beat the bad guy, save the citizen, go home. Nothing abnormal about that part, ya' think... But when we got half way through said-routine, suddenly the two police officers turn on us and hit Pegasus and Genovia with some sort of electronic paralyzing zapper! At the same time, the wounded citizen and supposedly defeated villain pull the same stunt on Lavender, and myself!

 So yeah; We were set up, ambushed, then zapped unconscious... And after we rescued that guy too!

We each wake up almost unanimously to find ourselves strapped down on separate tables, in a black room with a vague, almost non-existant red light illuminating from some place.

"Uhg.. What happened?" Genovia asked.

"We were tricked!" Lavender replied, "I can't believe we fell for that!"

"Me either.." Genovia agrees, "It was too secluded an area, and too easy. There should've been more policeman if the threat was serious enough to call in four super heros."

"I know.. How did we miss that?" I moan.
But my question goes unanswered and Pegasus asks her own: "Where are we?" she says.

We can barely make out all the creepy looking scientific gadgetry on the shelves around us before the tables we're on suddenly shift into a slanted position and turn toward the center of the room-- So we're all basically standing up and facing each other.

"Uh oh... Bad vibe." I said.

Then a four screen TV lowers from the ceiling and flips on to show the silhouette of a nutcase in a hood.
"Good evening girls, welcome to The Old House; a secret organization that specializes in genetic experimentation. I am The Headmaster. I will be your host during your stay here." he says with a heavy English accent, and sorta-rolls-sorta-slurs his 'R's.

"How long will that be exactly?" Lavender asked.

I, of course, am less willing to indulge in conversation with this guy after that particular sentence about 'a secret organization that specializes in genetic experimentation.' 
"WHO CARES!?! THIS GUY IS ONE OF THOSE PSYCHO EVIL SCIENTIST PEOPLE!!! COMMON! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE HE TRANSPLANTS OUR BRAINS INTO GLASS JARS AND FUSES THEM TO LIVING CHICKEN LEGS!!!" I scream, then proceed to try and wiggle out of the straps that are holding me to the table.

"Come now, super hero Lloyd. I would never do such a ridiculous thing." The Headmaster laughs.

"Sure you wouldn't." I sarcastically, continuing in my squirming.

"I only issue the command for operation anyway, the Doctors are the ones who actually preform surgery." he says seriously.

"Oh then, my mistake.. WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE HE ISSUES THE COMMAND FOR ONE OF HIS DOCTORS TO TRANSPLANT OUR BRAINS INTO GLASS JARS AND FUSE THEM TO LIVING CHICKEN LEGS!!!" I say.

Unsurprisingly, he continued to laugh at me. "I heard you were an entertaining one, super hero Lloyd. I just never imagined how entertaining." I blew a raspberry at him and continued my struggling.

"What do you want?" Pegasus asked, kinda giving the bully permission to tease.. Or gloat, because he suddenly goes off on, I kid you not, prepared speech about his work and what he's tried to accomplish over his lifetime, using that tone that folks do when they're trying to make their story sound like a glorious quest. I'd love to tell you what he said exactly, but frankly, he used way too many big words... And I was too busy trying to figure out how the straps worked to pay attention anyway. I understood a few things, however, and it was that he was one of those lunatic psycho's who used world-war and suffering as an excuse to try and subjugate the whole entire Earth... You know the type.


Anyway, he said something about having seven genetically enhanced mutant assassins who were bred from birth to do his bidding and conquer one continent each. All weird like, he told us that these assassins had the strongest mutant powers he could get a hold of, but that they weren't perfect yet, and that's where we came in::
  1. With Pegasus's ability, he would enhance his assassins to their most powerful capable point and make sure they never get tired.
  2. With Lavender's ability, he could enhance their defenses so that no weapon imaginable could harm them.
  3. With Genovia's ability to phase through solid objects, nothing would be able to keep them out.
  4. And with my instant healing abilities, even if they were hit they wouldn't be harmed.
 Sounds like fun, no?.. Let me answer that: NO!
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Back up!" Pegasus interrupted, drawing an annoyed sigh from The Headmaster. "These assassins of yours, didn't you just say they were going to take over the world for you?"

"More or less." The Headmaster said impatiently.

"Okay, well, you obviously know pretty  much about us.. But did you miss the part in our records that said we're super heros? What makes you think we'll just stand by and let you do all of that?" Pegasus snapped.

"May I remind you that you are currently at my mercy. If I wanted to take your powers against your will, I could right now, or would've before you had regained consciousness.." He said, pausing sorta menacingly. Then continued more lightly: "Far be it from me, however, to force one into something against their will, or take without asking. I actually feel quite confident that once you meet my assassins, you'll willingly submit to having them made invincible."

"Aaaaaaand what makes you so sure of that? Like she said, we're super heroes." Lavender stressed.
 
I didn't say anything, because I had finally managed to free my wrist from the strap that held it bound.

"Come see for yourselves." The Headmaster said slyly. Upon finishing his sentence, the TV screen turned off, and slowly disappeared from sight. It was instantly followed by the red light shutting off and leaving us in complete darkness. Then, with a loud CLICK!, the straps holding us to the tables suddenly disappeared and dropped us all to the floor. At the same time, a large rectangular door opened in the wall, allowing blinding pale white light to flood in--- If you don't know what that feels like to the eyeballs, trying staying in a pitch black room for about three hours, then stepping outside immediately into clear blue skies and sunshine... Or taking a rubber band and using the sling shot method to slap yourself in the open iris... Yeah.


Well anyway, our eyes eventually got used to the light, at which time we ventured out into the long white hallways that looked a little like hospital hallways on colorless steroids. Two guys in lab coats met us and led us into a big room with trees and a playground, but four stark white walls and a ceiling: Like an indoor park. Lavender quickly pointed out the small ventilation system nearly six stories above our heads on the white ceiling. 
 
"Really? I thought that was a frozen bug." I said.

We were then introduced to the assassins... Who, in fact, are extremely cute and playful, and vary in ages from 15 to 10... Oh yeah, this Headmaster had definitely seen the latest news special in which I had surrendered my own freedom to help two kids escape the law... No wonder he was so confident.
Well, we've been in said scenario for..........................
I just remembered, I don't have a watch and we can't see the sun from here....... I'm going to go crazy!
 
.....Tekan says we'll be heading to the mess hall for dinner in a little while, and then to bed soon after that. So, I'm guessing if the Headmaster is a normal person, it's almost 6:00.. However, if he's like me, it's almost 11:30...
 
What?.. Who is Tekan?
Oh! I'll gladly introduce you to all the kids as soon as I can, but they just called a line up.. So I'm guessing we're about to go eat. I'll catch you later with new details in my next post. Till then.

Lloyd out!
P.S As soon as I figure out my location, send out service!.. Seriously Nick, I know you read these.

No comments:

Post a Comment