About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN READERS!

Before we get to the celebration of the holidays, I'd like to update you on the Headmaster draa that has recently been unfolding in my life: 'Tis the season for things that scare you, so I'm not at all surprised to learn that The Headmaster and his gang of freak-show evil scientists are hunting us.. He wants the kids back... Badly.
I honestly don't understand. Didn't they read my news paper add about a future villain? Allow me to refer them back to it: CLICKY! It distinctly says "NO EVIL SCIENTISTS". Therefore, they're out of a job, they need to go away.

Anywhoo, Fairy took Marietta shopping for some good fabric to make costumes out of yesterday, and that was kinda how we figured out about the Headmaster's lackeys... Fortunately, a sneak attack ambush in the middle of a shopping mall is nothing the dynamic glowing duo couldn't handle. They made it home safely-  And naturally, Fairy didn't even looks ruffled.

The kids were overjoyed when they got to design both costumes and super suits this Halloween. It's amazing what they've all come up with. Sheran offered to help Fairy sew them together, while Marietta is working with Phoenix to create gadgets for their suits that our suits already have. You know, I was worried about giving Marietta instead of Sheran to Fairy at first, but it actually seems to have done some good. It seems as though Fairy, Marrietta, Pheonix, and Sheran are kinda becoming a foursome.

When they first came here, Sheran and Marrietta were constantly at each others throats, but now, because Sheran likes fashion and Marrietta likes technology, the two are not beyond trading out teachers for a while. At the same time, Pheonix and Fairy seem to be connecting just as much with each other as with their students! I'm so proud.

Hold on, Genovia wants to talk to me- Telepathically, of course.. She does that a lot..........................
.......
....

WHAT?! I'm supposed to give these kids candy?... Are you stinking kidding me?! I wouldn't mind spoiling them a little bit, but can't it be with something that isn't going to add to their energy and keep them going for an inhumanly long time at full power?
Alright, alright.. I gotta handle this.. Catch you guys later.

Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment