About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Monday, April 15, 2013

?

A Lloyd is not as clumsey as at first she may appear, though sometimes she trips over things she's avoided for a year. Perchance she'll miss a trap you laid and trip on a flat floor, it all goes to show that with a Lloyd you can't ever be sure.


....
Only villains will understand.

Lloyd out!

No comments:

Post a Comment