About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Weekend!

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!

Never let it be said that super heroes don't enjoy holidays- Because we do!
Today, I wanted to see just how many jellybeans The Hulk could hold in his mouth at one time-- It was a lot, trust me. I made the jellybean people very happy, and Tony Stark too, who decided to invest stock in jellybeans after he heard what I was planning to do... Cheater!

Of course we let Hulk swallow the jellybeans after the experiment. I mean, what's the fun in spitting them out? And during the sugar rush, Hulk wanted to see just how far I could go if he threw me, so I got a taste of flying and a wind burn! It was so much fun! =D

Here's to hoping the rest of you also have a fun Easter weekend!
Hang out with friends and family, dye eggs and fingertips, find said eggs the following morning or the following month (depending on how good you hide them), and be happy!

Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment