About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Reflecting On Lookee...

X's and O's.... To Loki!


Assuming X's are hugs and O's are kissed, then I might give him an X... Maybe.. But never an O.. NEVER an O!

"But Lloyd!" I hear you say, "You have healing kisses. What if he was dying?"

I don't trust that twerp to be 'dying', he's either dead or he's not! Granted, my kisses don't have to be on the lips in order to heal. I can kiss them on the cheek, nose, forehead, or even the hand and it'll work-- But that is not the point. It's the principle of the thing!

NO "O"s FOR LOKI!!!

Lloyd is so out!

No comments:

Post a Comment