About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Monday, April 4, 2016

New Face of Crime

So, though The Headmaster and his scientist cronies are still at large, they (more or less) gave me their word that they would not cause anymore trouble. I don't exactly trust them on it, but it's been a few years and I haven't heard anything from them, so I shall remain optimistic.

I like to imagine they did the responsible thing and checked themselves into a mental facility, have spent these past few years re-evaluating their lives under professional supervision, and are now cheerfully working towards a golden future of upstanding citizenship and good doing--- Rather than creating a whole new batch of genetically engineered children to face the ones I stole in an epic battle which will ultimately decide the fate of the world; which that is a very real possibility now that I think about it.



Anywhoo, the new face of Thorn-In-Lloyd's-Side is one I'm actually familiar with; in a much larger, uglier, and crazier package... Produced by the same company I guess, but embracing the modern bite-sized revolution found in all products now days.

Ironically enough, my new How-The-Speck-Do-You-Cause-Every-Single-Crime-I-Appear-To-Be-Fighting-Lately is actually Lavender's boyfriend. The new one she met on her trip.

Now, I told her she should stop dating villains. She didn't listen.
I told her dating a villain from another state would be asking for trouble. She didn't care.
I told her not to invite him to the state she lived in. She did it anyway.
I told her not to go on a date. And off she goes.

She said it went well, but they had conflicting interests and that was that-- But now, here he is: Intentionally causing disasters in OUR state just so we'll show up, so he can flirt with Lav and match wits with me. The first time we saw him standing on the top of a pile of wrecked cars, I kinda gave Lav this look:


Unfortunately do to a series of unexpected tricks and his freakish knowledge of how to pick locks, AND drive cars, he somehow manages to escape every time. So, I'm putting the word out:

Be on the looks out for a young man, probably about 23 or 24 years old. His name is Prankster: A sort of gothic punk version of the Joker, but with a smirk instead of a insane toothy grin, and more colorful/clashing clothing than a fashion designer could find in the combination of all the fabric scraps in their trash can.

You'll know him when you see him.
Lloyd Out!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I'll definitely be looking for that! Maybe he will donate a few swatches to my new quilt. Just a thought. -shrugs-

    ReplyDelete