About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hydra Update...

Hello once again my good friends, funny neighbors, creepy stalkers, and new aquaintances who have been so unfortunate as to have stumbled here by mistake. It has been a year. A complete, full, exact to the very date year since Hyrda began hunting for me... Thus far, there has been no progress.

Bat-Buddy has not come any closer to discovering how to remove the chip, and Nick (who IS alive, ah-ha-ha-ha I KNEW IT!) refuses to tell me what it does-- As if that somehow is supposed to make it all better. Look here punk! (And I know you read this, Nick) Just because I don't know what it is, doesn't means it's not there and not giving me trouble, OKAY?!

Anyway, I'm very glad it is winter because wearing turtlenecks in the summer is TORTURE!!.. Nevertheless, those times when I'm safe inside my house and my neck is killing me, I'm reminded that a tacky looking symbol of an ugly octopus is still on the back of my neck:



Just look at that unattractive little thing...
Makes you think of a warning label in a sushi restaurant, doesn't it?


Bleh!


But at least I can say that I literally have eyes on the back of my head, which makes me laugh!

************
We interrupt your regularly scheduled nonsense to bring you this important disclaimer!

--And Lavender, looking over my shoulder as I typed, just asked me something I think is important to address: Why do I keep using My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic gifs in order to describe my face about certain things? Well, that's simple:


We now return to your regularly scheduled nonsense...

************

You know, after giving it some thought, I don't think I'd let them take it out even if they did know how. Oh, why you ask? Because, I don't think I trust anyone in SHIELD enough to let them preform surgery on me.. They can't do anything right unless there is a laser cannon and some government conspiracy involved! 

In any case, I'm probably the safest person for it right now. I mean, I don't even know what it does. Whose to say they won't take it out of me and end up loosing it to some ninja thief, or misusing it for themselves? I stay far enough away from both idiotic organizations, so neither Hyrda nor Shield would ever get it again. The whole "You fight over it, you loose it" play! 

HA! How do you like that, Nick Fury? Stick that in your "Confidential Information" and file it! 
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH--- Alright I'm done.

Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment