About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Personal Powers & The Specifics.

Names are powerful, and powers apparently have names. 
For example, I just discovered that my abilities are called: 
Instant Healing

Apparently no one else seems to have adrenaline-based teleportation, so it's no even recognized on the Teleportation page. Also, my healing works a little differently than what these specific names imply. My tears, for instance, seem to work even when I just cry into a bottle and flush a wound with them later. My tears heal external wounds, my kisses heal internal wounds. Some might argue my "Instant Healing" is actually the Regenerative Healing Factor, but I'm not so sure-- Judging by these notes, I must be between Expert Level and Master Level if that is the case. I can't exactly pick up my head, stick it back on my shoulders, and expect it to fix itself if ever I get decapitated; but my body fixes the damage just as quickly as it's done so even if someone was to sever my neck, the weapon would just pass through and I'd still be be standing there.. Then I'd faint for two hours so my brain can process and overcome the pain-induced shock. 

...I don't think my limbs grow back if they get pulled off, but like I said, I heal so fast they can never actually get pulled off.. 

I dunno, maybe I've got Enhanced Recovery, but lightning quick attacks don't effect me-- Well, that's not true actually. They DO effect me. They hurt a lot, but I heal just as quickly as the damage is done. Even The Flash couldn't beat my molecules in a test of speed!  

Also, I'm not immune to disease. I can still catch the flu, the common cold, strep throat-- In fact, heh heh.. Funny story.

Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment