About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lunar Eclipse & Update!

Imagine that! A partial Lunar Eclipse at 5:00 AM, and I was lucky enough to see it even though I had no clue what was going on- Thank goodness for the modern conveniences of the internet to tell me.. At first I was kinda freaked out because the moon was crescent, and I saw for myself it was full not 5 hours earlier. Before I really lost my mind in panic of course, my galactic moderator sister Galexia ran to her computer and typed in both "eclipse" and today's date. Viola! No call for alarm.

A cheese loving alien had NOT taken a bite out of our beloved green cheese rock.
An maniacal evil villain had NOT decided to blow up half the moon.
Or throwing the two theories together: An evil alien race space ship was NOT in the way, blocking the view.
All was well, just a partial Lunar Eclipse. I'm so happy I got to see that! I even took pictures.

-will add later-

Now, as for what I was doing wide awake at 5:00 o-clock in the morning;
I'm actually looking through teenage super-hero applicant files in search of a new member fr the Mythical Gang. Our dearly loved Unicorn decided she was sick and tired of crime-fighting and wanted to pursue a more natural career in ice-skating. Her adoptive parents agreed, and poof! Job opening on the Mythical Gang.

If you know anybody, feel free to post. =)

Lloyd out!

No comments:

Post a Comment