About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Enemies

I need some..
Yes, I said that. I just realized that ever since Lavender joined my team, I no longer have any archenemies.. All my friends have archenemies, most of my gang members have archenemies, some of my family members have archenemies.. I'm the only one who doesn't anymore.

Am I complaining?
No. But it does get tiresome going to defeat some villain and having them swear revenge on the person standing beside you. I'm like: "Wut? No death threats for me?..." Granted, I can't die.. But a little wishful thinking wouldn't make me feel left out.
I'm not going to go place a wanted add in the newspaper or anything, but just in case, how does this sound?

WANTED: Archenemy
Must be sarcastic, smooth-talking, smart, dangerous, exercises restraint- scary restraint; like could but not gonna.. Twisted honor factor is always fun, kinda likable but mostly scary, good reason for being evil, more dastardly then grand theft- but not murder. NO EVIL SCIENTISTS! Cannot be related to me or anyone I know, wouldn't hurt if you were tall and good looking for intimidation purposes.

Submit your tract record to --- this address and await duking-it-out auditions.

Lloyd out!

No comments:

Post a Comment