About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Phil Coulson is ALIVE@!!!

I don't know how!.. nobody knows how.
But he is. 



This means one of three things: Nick lied to us, Phil is a zombie, or my being dead in the Helicarrier hallway was not completely unknown.. I tried to corner Nick Fury on this and figure out which of the above was the truth, but he didn't say much. He's kinda short with me ever since I got the MGAP kids adopted. We've mostly stopped interacting with one another until Genovia brought Phil's not-death to my attention.

Now, I want to shake Nick Fury by his ears.

Nick was like:


And I'm all::

If you've never felt the complicated emotion of being joyful at one person and perfectly livid at another all at the same time, I'm al a loss to explain it to you. I've come to the conclusion that Nick is a serious control freak and I don't like him at all! From this moment on, the scissors have closed upon the string of our connection, I will not cater to him a second longer. My probation has long since expired, there's NO need for him to be breathing down my neck and monitoring my life anymore forever. Good day you, one-eyed bald-man! Good bye, good luck, and good riddance!

So yeah, Phil's alive... YAY! 
But I can't call him and invite him out for "I missed you, glad your not dead like I thought you were" doughnuts because I'm breaking away from SHIELD..... And apparently he's real busy as part of some "Agents of SHIELD" thing now. 

Dunno what that's all about, and I would look into it if I cared, but anywhoo! Happy bout Phil, mad at Nick.

Lloyd out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment