About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

This is Rogue 2, we've found them.. Repeat, we've found them...

Hail the conquering slacker! Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la!!
I suppose you're wondering about my long absence, my sing-song intro, and the Star Wars reference title. Well, I'll break it down: It's because we caught the Old House freak scientist guys. That's right! The Headmaster and his freakazoid cronies are in jail!! Whoo-Hoo!



Okay, I lied. They're not in jail, they're actually in SHIELD's custody, but I guess that's just as good- Even though I don't trust SHIELDs ability to retain their captives for more then a few seconds, but meh. For the moment, we are free of chaos.




Turns out, Vanna is the Headmaster's own daughter. Can you believe that?! Poor baby.

Anyway, everyone in the Myth Mansion is fine. The kids have really improved over the past year, they're no longer crazy-out-of-control balls of energy, but are now decent members of society and full blown super heros. Some of their powers have been going wonky and they've been feeling sick as of late. According to the Headmaster, it's because their DNA is unstable- And that's what he needed Lav, Gen, Peg, and I for.. Sheran, Erik, Vanna, and Marrietta seem fine though, so I don't exactly believe him.

Catnip and Bluebird have joined SHEILD, sadly.. So, I never get to see them anymore. But I'll get post-cards every holiday, so I know they're happy in their work.

Anywhoo, we're looking into getting MGAP super names. Any suggestions? They have to be mythical creatures. The kids came up with their own during the mission to catch these science-do-dos, but some of them just don't stick--- And considering they wore their Halloween costumes instead of the super suits (that we are still working on), the press doesn't refer to them by those names either.

Here's what we've been working with so far::

Erik wants to be called Phantom, though there's some serious debate on whether or not it fits him. I personally think Monster Boy would be better.... Or Goblin...

Jewel wants to be called Hippogriff, but I personally think it's too close to Gryffin; and we already have a Gryffin.

Miko wants to be Wyvern- But I think that sounds more like a girl's name.

Marrietta has a lot of robotic traits, but we've decided to call her Mermaid anyway since we've needed a Mermaid in the group for a long, long time. She has water powers, so technically, it fits.

Vanna wants to be called Ghost because of her skin is as white as a paper sheet-- While perfect for power and appearance, I'm iffy on this one because I don't want to start introducing creepy/Halloween-like mythical names into the group. (Goblin for Erik being the only exception.)

Takan has claimed the position of Elf, even though that's what I really wanted for myself! =(

Sheran would be a more appropriate Phantom in my mind due to her shadowy powers, but like I said, Erik wants that name. So, so far, she's got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment