About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Me and Bat-Buddy

Just an update. 
Bat-Buddy still hasn't found out any information on my back-of-the-neck problem, but given the fact that he's so eagerly looking into it for me makes me reminisce about our past history together. It's been quite the journey. 


Batman and I have known each other since I was 8 years old, and I successfully hid my true identity from him for 12 years. We've grudgingly done a lot of crime fighting together over the years: sometimes with our team mates in tow, and other times just the two of us. We saved each other's lives on several occasions. He'd make me feel like an idiot, and in turn I'd mock him for being a stick-in-the-mud and lecture him for being a Casanova. When I was about 18 or so, our love-hate relationship fizzled out and we stopped interacting with one another. Now, as a much more mature adult woman who no longer delights in annoying the speck out of my caped crusading comrade, we've begun again at a more professional level: I keep him informed, he keeps me included.

I've also decided to tell him my secret identity after making him promise not to keep any sort of tab or computer record about me (because that stuff is always hacked and stolen) to which he has agreed. So now, it's all good and grown-up like.

Granted, we still have those moments where he gets mad at me, and (on top of confessing I've known his secret identity for 10 years myself and will post it on my blog if he makes any sort of record of me) I also still call him Bat-Buddy. MUHA!



Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment