About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Enter Pegasus!

Well, we finally have a new addition to the Mythical Gang: Pegasus!
Nickname: Peg
 BuddyPoke anomalies: The real Pegasus has wings, wears most of her hair down, and has yellow in her eyes.
Like myself and Lavender, Pegasus is a mutant but with both abilities and a mutation: She has a pair of white wings that grant her the ability to fly, but she can also produce an infinite amount of energy within herself and others- Like a battery, she can increase someone's power, but only for as long as she's touching them. This also means that the next time there is intergalactic emergency I'll still have two people who will stay on Earth with me! 8D
 ... And yet all is not well in Candyland....

You see, Pegasus and Lavender don't get along very well on account of family issues. Apparently, Pegasus has been a long time archenemy of Lav's family- You know, the hero they always fight? Yeah. I thought I was Lavender's favorite enemy, guess not... As you might have guessed, this is a major problem when it comes to getting the two of them to work together because the antagonist vs protagonist thing is still going on, only now they're on the same side..

They're always arguing all the time! Even Phoenix, fireball in every essence of the word, can't take it anymore and has decided to sleep on the roof until further notice. I've done my best to quell the fighting, I've even put the two disagreeing parties in the rooms furthest apart from each other, but that does not seem to help.

How does one go about making two rivals become friends? Life and death situation? Puh! I think not. Instead of working together to escape wherever I'd drop them, they'd take advantage of my absence and kill each other... You know, that kinda sounds familiar... Did someone think the same thing about Thor and Loki once? *thoughtful face*

How about a common foe? Same outcome. Believe it or not, Lavender is not beyond "accidentally" hitting Pegasus with a shield ball during a serious fight and Pegasus, in turn, will "accidentally" whack Lavender in the head with her golden boomerang...

 
(First time I've ever had a gang member who uses a weapon)..

And yes, this has happened more then once over a period of two weeks! I think the other gang members are blaming me for this..... I did insist we had to have a new member after all...
But I only had the best intentions! *weeps many tears*

Lloyd out!

No comments:

Post a Comment