About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'll Be A Hero!

I love inspiring "Hero" songs! They make me feel good about what I do, and what I've seen my friends and family do. I've come across some pretty good ones lately.

Unfortuately, I don't have time make my post long or entertaining today.. I'm pretty swamped with the inbetween stuff that those superhero T.V episodes never show:
Lavender vs. Pegasus drama going on, plus my intergalactic sister has been fired from her royal-alien-brat-sitting job, AND the Baby Team (my younger siblings) have all come down with the flu... But here is a picture of myself and the gang, as well as some of our favorite "Hero" songs!



((DISCLAIMER: These are Youtube videos.. I don't own rights to anything, and a special thanks to the uploaders.))

1. My Favorite: Good Guys Win - Jimmy Buffet

2. Gryff's Favorite: Hero - Sterling Knight
 

3. Lavender's Favorite: Hero - Mariah Carey

 Dragon, Fairy, Phoenix, Genovia, and Pegasus are still looking and listening for their favorite "Hero" songs. I'll add 'em when they find 'em. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed!

Lloyd Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment