About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello Readers!

Hey everybody! This is Genovia. I'm writing at the request of Lloyd, who is currently in a super prison from which even Superman could not escape. Why? Well, Lloyd explained that in a note that I'll let you read in a minute. First, she'd like me to let you know that this is the last time -- until her unlikely bail -- that you'll be seeing anything new on this blog.
She gave me a note on a piece of paper to copy down and submit here.


[[From Lloyd - Please post on Lloydsnoggin.blogspot.com]] 
"Dear readers,
I wish to bid one last farewell to you, for after this, they take my holographic computer ball away from me and leave me alone in this cubical to contemplate the events which led me here..... Those said events being:: 

I happened to meet and befriend two kids; Bluebird and Catnip. Good young people; nice, funny, clever, a little stubborn, but all in all alright. Well, about a week ago they showed up at my door begging for help. They told me the story of a brilliant scientist who had been employed by an evil company and experimented with DNA that would help his dying baby girl to survive. However, he soon discovered his daughter to have a powerful x-gene that his company would no doubt exploit for malicious purposes. Thus he took all of his research and vanished without a trace- Leaving both the company and the company's rivals searching for him.. He made a quiet life in little known canyon town, but continued to invent in his basement; making new things that would help the town and it's people flourish. His daughter grew up and they were all happy- Then the old man died, and while going through his stuff, the townspeople began to be afraid of the old research they were finding as it all still had his old company logo on it... Once his daughter starting toying these things, they got super edgy and called that old company rival that I told you about --Who in this case, happens to be SHIELD-- Yeah...... 

Well, long story short, they told me that Catnip was the daughter of that deceased ex-HYDRA agent, and Bluebird was his ward. They escaped the town and SHIELD only to get snagged by HYDRA a second later. They admitted they had been working for HYDRA for a few weeks but only just discovered that HYDRA was actually the bad guys. Now they needed my help in freeing some captives they got and escaping HYDRA and SHIELD forever..

How could I say no?.. I mean, they were just kids- Both were younger then me.. And we'd become friends. So I did.. Unfortunately that involved doing some questionable things such as resisting an officer, dodging my own government-affiliated super hero sister, and accidentally throwing my glove into the windshield of a SHIELD agents car and making him swerve. I was phoned several times by my friends, family, and Nick Fury himself, begging/demanding me to give up. However, I was convinced my cause was noble and went through with it anyway. In the end, Catnip, Bluebird, and I saved Hydra's captives and got that particular HYDRA group arrested by SHIELD

.. But SHIELD was close behind Catnip and Bluebird too... I was forced into an action that would seal my fate as an enemy to those I had once see as friends: Fending off a SHIELD agent, I gave Bluebird and Catnip my speeder and an invisibility shield, and let them escape. 

Thunderbird, an old friend of Lavender's (previously known as Crow) whom has recently joined the Mythical Gang, said my actions were nothing short of being a true hero and I thank him for that. 
He's not all-together the sharpest knife in the drawer, but after being called a criminal so much, I really needed to hear that. 
As of right now, I'm to be interrogated while friends and family hopelessly work to prove my innocence, but I will not be able to write you all again for sometime. Happy thoughts for you till then and whenever I see you again.

Lloyd out!"

Adding to that, I should let you know that the interrogation ensued, in the which Lloyd has refused to give location or information on the kids, and openly wished the duo well!... Things don't look good for her...
They decided not to give her a trial until Catnip and Bluebird somehow hacked the TV channel network, explained their side of the story exactly as Lloyd did, and broadcast some home videos of Catnip's childhood to prove it... Now she has a trial scheduled for a week from now.

Lloyd's sister Galexia called a renowned mutant named Lawyer Davis in to plead her case in a trial. He's never lost a case, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

~Genovia

No comments:

Post a Comment