About Me

ABOUT ME:
I'm the second born in a family of superheros, but the very last out of all 12 to have acquired any powers: As of 2005, I discovered I have the ability to heal instantly, as well as heal others via a kiss or tears. More recently, I've also discovered I have unpredictable adrenaline-based teleportation.
I am the semi-leader of a semi-group of alien friends called The Mythical Gang. The only humans in my E.T club are myself, my ex-arch enemy Lavender, and Pegasus. We've raised 7 genetically-enhanced child experiments, and are still making new friends with new super-kids. Together we get into all kinds of trouble; meeting big-name super heros and villains along the way!

And with that recipe for disaster, you know this blog is gonna be fun!

Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Thunderbird!

Thunderbird
Nickname: Crow
Lavender's old accomplice/boyfriend - Formerly Crow. 
Seems as though Lavender's old villain team-mate, who confidentially had a crush on her, has found us out. He's a Thanagarian with arcane weaponry, flight, enhanced strength, healing factor, and enhanced vision. He showed up and gave me a pitiful account of his life after Lav left and her evil mutant alien, Jen, took over The Purples. On his hands and knees and basically in tears, he begged me to let him join the Mythical Gang. It's only been a few months since Lavender joined my gang, and I trust her, but I'm a still a little nervous that he might convince Lavender to go bad again.. But I let him join anyway, on the condition that he changed his name to a more mythical creature- Like a Thunderbird-- He's got a electric weapon anyway.
He's sorta dopey, emotional, and wimpy, but he's got a good and tender heart.


BuddyPoke anomalies: Spot on, only his eyes are blue and that thing on his head is actually a bird-like helmet. Oh.. And he has a pair of wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment